GRASSROOTS MEDIA PRODUCTION TEAMS WORLDWIDE
Believers and faith-based organizations thirst for media training that prepares them to share the Gospel. Project Nomad meets this need by equipping believers around the world with resources to produce biblically based, culturally relevant media projects and strategies.
These grassroots media teams are able to quickly identify cultural trends and produce projects having maximum impact. It’s not just video evangelism. It’s using biblical principles to address social issues, allowing non-believers to hear God’s Word and change the way they interact with others.
Project Nomad is active and growing around the world, resulting in media projects and strategies reaching thousands who have yet to hear the Good News.
Support Global Evangelism!
You can help GNPI by supporting Project Nomad today! To designate your donation for Project Nomad, under the “Additional Comments” (on the donation page) please type “Project Nomad.”
Sign up for our “Good News For The Week” emails each Tuesday and you will receive weekly updates about the way God is working around.
Project Nomad consists of three key initiatives:
1. Nomad Training: GNPI hosts workshops that teach attendees the latest communication techniques and strategies using cutting-edge technology.
2. Nomad Teams: GNPI provides resources and technical support for disciples who identify media content needed for their communities.
3. Nomad Tools: GNPI supplies electronic media technology to international partners who share the Gospel Message.
These initiatives are supported by faithful partners who:
• Sponsor participants to attend Project Nomad training
• Support teams as they produce media projects
• Put digital tools in the hands of Nomad teams