Productions from Pachuca, Mexico
This NOMaD team has been working diligently to help area churches who have requested assistance in expanding their outreach for Christ. Take note of the flurry of activity in this short report by our team in Pachuca.
By Sergio Alvarado, team leader of the NOMaD team in Pachuca
We have been busy with the Iglesias Creativas (Creative Churches) project. We will continue producing material to train Christians in using technology and multimedia tools that can help make a greater impact in sharing the Gospel. We plan to launch the Website soon. All the material that has been produced will be available to share.
Here are some of the things we’ve been working on under this project heading:
• The Noe (NOAH) series consists of three videos with Pastor Israel Garcia. They are approximately 30 minutes each.
• The Alábale video is about praising God in real life. This video was used for a prayer concert at the Jubilee Christian Church.
• The Balance video was used to promote a preaching series on financial matters; it was also used at the Jubilee Church.
• The evangelistic video, Who is Roman? It is oriented toward youth in a comic book style.
• The AAC Dare To Change project. This project is being developed by Ana Zarife, a 21-year-old single mom from New Life Christian Church. This project aims to guide the non-Christian, young people to make good decisions for their lives based on the Word of God. The purpose is to share the Gospel through short videos with a specific message. Three have now been completed on the topics of identity, faithfulness in relationships, and healing from life’s wounds.
We have lots of other exciting projects that we are working on also. We are gathering images and video and finalizing the script for the documentary about idolatry in Mexico. In addition, one church has asked us to produce 28 leadership training lessons for them. We believe the lessons can benefit many churches.