Mike Schrage, Executive Director
I had the privilege of speaking at the 50 year celebration of the Christian Student Foundation (CSF), a campus ministry at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. The 250 alumni of this ministry showed its impact as they answered these questions:
- How many became Christians at Ball State because of Christian Student Foundation?
- How many enlarged their faith at Ball State because of the influence of CSF?
- How many met their spouses at CSF?
- How many received premarital counseling from a staff member at CSF?
- How many were married in the actual CSF building?
Hands went up every time! We may never realize, 50 years later, the impact sharing our faith has for individuals, marriages, churches, ministries, and businesses, both locally and globally. That’s why at GNPI we’re in the business of planting seeds around world.
I can’t wait to see the impact of that in heaven someday. We will have eternity to reflect on the ways people taught us about His love.