(13 lessons - approx. 30 min. each)
Is there any truth? Is there any sure message from God? Was Jesus really the Son of God? Is the Bible the Word of God?
This series is an attempt to answer these questions and more. In these lessons, the evidences for the historic reliability of the New Testament and the miraculous nature of Jesus' life are considered. Ideas are illustrated with interview, drama, humorous skits, and a great variety of sets and visuals.
1) Truth: Where Can We Find It?
2) The Word of a Witness
3) An Accurate Report
4) No Exaggeration
5) The Truth and the Consequences
6) Truth is Sometimes Stranger
7) Adequate Credentials
8) The Future: As Seen from the Past
9) Dead or Alive?
10) "Who Am I"
11) The Bible: More than an Ancient Book?
12) New Testament Inspiration: More than a Natural High
13) Divine Truth Grounded in Human History