Your purchase will include the 3 disc set and a 32-page user's guide. Order 6 or more sets for your church or small group and receive the discounted price of $24.00 for each set. Extra copies of the User's Guide are also available.
We are a culture that has trouble making marriages work! Statistically speaking, if you were to choose any five homes in America and knock on the door and ask, “Do you have the kind of marriage you want your children to have?” One in five would say yes. Two in five have had or will have a divorce. And another two would tell you that they have stayed married, but they don’t want their children to have the kind of marriage they have. The only conclusion to draw is that we are a culture with a passionate desire (an instinct we were born with) to love and be loved, and we want our marriages to work. However, we are so relationship-poor that we don’t know how to do it; learning how to truly love one another is an acquired skill.
This series is designed to restore some of what slipped through our fingers that day in the Garden of Eden and is still slipping through fingers on Oak Street, Main Street, or “Any Street” where people live. This material crosses cultures, applies to all ages, and speaks to relationships other than marriage. Randy has presented these concepts to high school and college students and has had a great response.
There are many ways to use this resource. Get creative! Would you like to encourage mentoring relationships in your church? Match younger couples with older couples and ask them to go through this material together. Perhaps you are looking for a resource to use at an upcoming marriage enrichment retreat, or maybe your young couple’s small group is looking for a new curriculum. A Lifetime Love
would make a great gift for an engaged or newly married couple as well.
Overview of the Sessions Session 1
- Why Doesn’t Love Last? A look at why the neighbors’ marriages are falling apart (50:28) Session 2
- Staying In Love . . . There is a profound secret God wired into the human heart (51:17) Session 3
- Understanding the Created Differences . . . How a woman loves a man and how a man loves a woman (50:54) Session 4
- Words . . . How to have a healthy and tender fight (56:44) Session 5
- Finances, In-laws, and Sex . . . How being wise matters (54:10) Session 6
- How to Have a Spiritual Home (32:11) Bonus Session
- A Deeper Look at the God-given Differences Between Men and Women (33:03)