Answered Prayers and Ministry Highlights in 2014 – Part 4
1. New Decisions for Christ in Africa, India, Mexico, Philippines, SE Asia, Uganda,and Ukraine (Part 1)
5. New languages of The Global Gospel completed and distributed
GNPI is working to complete The Global Gospel in the world’s top 25 languages by 2015.
This series of 88 stories on the life of Christ has been completed:
- for Africa (Luganda)
- for the Americas (English, including English subtitles, and Spanish)
- for Asia (Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Malayalam, and Mandarin Chinese)
- for Europe (Crimean Tatar, Russian, and Ukrainian).
It is now being produced in Swahili, Punjabi, Tamil, Egyptian Arabic, Tunisian Arabic, Bosnian, Burmese, African French, and Indonesian. (See www.theglobalgospel.org.)
We’ve heard stories of impact with Mr. S. and Mr. B. (Hindu and Muslim narrators for The Global Gospel) as they consider the words they read and discuss those with GNPI staff members. The Crimean Tatar version of The Global Gospel can also be understood by people in Turkey. The Urdu version of The Global Gospel is not just for northern India but for Pakistan also. This version was funded by an American couple whose daughter-in-law is from Pakistan.
6. New relationships built as thousands of safe miles were traveled by our ministry partners in 2014
We are so grateful for opportunities God provided for us to connect with people all over the world who are interested in partnering with GNPI to accelerate global evangelism through media and technology.
This has been a 4-part series. We hope you have enjoyed seeing the answered prayers you have been a part of praying about. If you haven’t had the chance, use the links above to go back and read the ones before this one, and rejoice with us!