(13 lessons - approx. 30 min each, as well as 4 supplemental lessons)
Very complex questions dealing with the creation account of Genesis are dealt with in this series as simply as possible. These difficult and controversial subjects are presented in a way that is clear and understandable.
1) Where Did God Come From?
2) How Long Were the Days of Creation?
3) Where Did Dinosaurs Come From?
4) Design Demands a Designer.
5) Is Evolution Science?
6) Is the Earth Young or Old?
7) Are the Missing Links Missing?
8) Has Matter Always Existed?
9) Can Evolution and Creation Be Harmonized?
10) The Uncaused First Cause.
11) Was the Flood Universal?
12) Do Odds Count?
13) The Implications of Evolution.
Includes 4 supplemental lessons.